Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

background

3.04.2010

Rufus thinks he's human.

So last Friday I walk into the living room to find this... Rufus sitting on the sofa just hanging out like a human would. Of course, he had his legs open begging for a belly rub but it was cracking me up how humanly he was sitting. It's just not normal, he makes us laugh on a daily basis! What a joy.

I love how he looks at me like I'm interrupting some romantic moment he's having with Matt!
What a silly boy, I couldn't grab my camera fast enough...this is when he started to move because he saw a car out the window. (that's why his eye looks crazy)

This is our usual sweet boy. He had dragged Matt's sweatshirt onto the sofa to snuggle with it. How cute :) He makes me smile.
We love our boy. He turns two here in about a month, but is still all the puppy I'm sure he was when he was 8 weeks old :) We're trying to get pictures from his previous owners of when he was first brought home as a pup. If we get some, I'll post them for all to see.