Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

background

2.28.2010

Bowling!

Here are some pictures from our Bowling night out to celebrate our Birthdays! Matt and I turn 24 within 8 days of eachother so it's a week of celebration every year :-) Here are some pictures to re-cap the night.

Matt & I before the competition began!
Mom & I enjoying the time together.

Dan & Bri enjoying a night out together.
Matt feeling all special because he began to perfect his curve-ball.
It was a great Birthday and thanks to everyone who came, it was a great time & we'll have to get a bigger group to go next time, especially since we hear Blair is becoming the next John Fowler!
For those that don't know, we have some really good bowlers in the family and John (our uncle) actually bowled a perfect 300 recently. It doesn't run in my blood however, I'm happy with breaking 100.