Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

background

3.22.2010

Photo Shoot

The happy Cosgrove Family all together in one picture! (no way, I'm always left out)
So, I know we're obsessed with our doggy but I wanted to share the photos from our most recent photoshoot that was provided, free of charge, by a local Knoll furniture dealership. They had lots of classic furniture pieces available for you and your family to use for photos (by family, they traditionally mean humans but the girls at RJE are great and let me bring the dog!)Big Floppy Ears.


Here's our little star & very photogenic I might add!
I would also like to add that he's a recent Novice Dog School Graduate and will soon be attending advance classes, so that he can be even more obedient and maybe learn a few extra tricks. We went to K-9 Friends on 37 up in Fishers and we loved it. I'd recommend it to anyone that just needs the extra edge to get the really great, obedient companion they want. Plus we all had a lot of FUN.