Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

background

12.17.2009

The Polar Express

The polar express is now up and running around our house these days! We put together the train that Matt's parents got us as an early Christmas present. It was a family tradition of his growing up as a kid and so they wanted to pass it along to our family for a "lifetime of enjoyment." It may be more like 1 season of enjoyment hoping that the dog doesn't attack it at any given moment.
So, while Matt assembled the train and handled the engineering of the tracks, I made Rufus' stocking so that he can be extra spoiled this year. It's bigger and cuter than ours, but now he's feeling more like an official part of the family.
(I promise I'll quit obsessing over him sometime soon)

Helping Matt put the train together and inspecting it for anything fun to chew!

I love the intensity here...he was so excited to get it all set up and working!

He was unsure of how to feel about the train when it was on, but overall he did really well.

I finished Rufus' stocking just in time for Christmas. I made it extra big to hold lot's of toys...or coal.
All snuggled in for a Christmas nap.