Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

background

12.21.2009

Family Time

My parents had two Christmas parties this weekend and it was really fun but really exhausting. It's always so good to see everyone plus there's so much going on rightnow: All the kids are another year older, my cousin Courtney is pregnant with twins, my cousin Daniel just had back surgery to hopefully fix all the pain he's been in for quite some time, and I'm back to working full time again, thankfully! It appears that 2010 is already promising lots of exciting new things.

Here's a re-cap in photos...oh just for the record, Matt and I came away with some really great/interesting grab bag items. Him: Colts Fleece & Funny Bathroom Reader, Me: Sunrise Cookbook with Oven Mits & my very own Quesadilla maker...which I plan to use tomorrow for friends dinner at our house!!
My cousin Derrick & Jonda's baby, Brady. This is his first Christmas and he was goo-ing and coo-ing all night. He's such a sweet baby!
Proud Aunt Lou with the little man! He got his very first basketball, soccerball and football. It's fun to see little boys since Matt and I are always around little girls.
Tessa being all big and opening presents herself! She had to throw every piece of trash in the trash bag, Mommy's obviously teaching her about cleaning up messes early-on.
Cute family! I figured instead of Matt and I, I'd put up the family with the cute baby :) I thought this picture turned out really really well. I love you guys.